Oct 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Edited Oct 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone had had any luck getting this to deploy to Azure.
I changed the EntityPersistorInstaller.EntityCodeFirstConfig datasource to the azure database connection.
I also updated the following section in the web.config which i'm not sure makes a difference or not :
<defaultConnectionFactory type="System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.SqlConnectionFactory, EntityFramework">
<parameter value="Data Source=.\MSSQLSERVER2008; Integrated Security=True; MultipleActiveResultSets=True" />
So far I am just getting an internal server error which i am trying to troubleshoot.